2BR Loft in Fishtown + Private Parking + Gym Trendy 2 bedroom Fishtown loft Apt + Free parking + Gym
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 2-4
Once the home of a major hosiery factory dating back to the 1800's, Frankford Lofts has made a stunning transition into luxury apartments.
Architectural features of the historic building have been carefully refurbished and combined with modern upgrades. Building amenities include a 24 hour fitness center, reserved parking, and a controlled access entry system.
This is an extremely spacious 2 bedroom loft style apartment that is very open, lots of natural light, and wood floors dominate the layout. Awesome restaurants and bars and public transportation all within minutes.
We have very fast Wifi so bring your tablet or smartphone and feel free to steam your favorite Netflix, Amazon On Demand, or Hulu shows and movies.
* Spacious open design kitchen
* Modern stainless steel appliances
* Refrigerator (with ice maker and water on the door)
* Coffee maker
* Keurig coffee maker
* Full size dishwasher
* Stove and oven
* Tons of cabinets and storage
* Toaster oven
* Dishes and silverware for up to 8 people
* Just off the open kitchen
* Deluxe queen size Aerobed kept in a closet that will sleep another 2.
* Flat-screen TV.
Washer / Dryer
* Bosch "stack pack" washer and dryer in the apartment for your use.
* 24 hour free access to the fitness center
* Treadmills, recumbent bikes, ellipticals
* Plenty of space to stretch and do floor work
Internet / Wifi / Electronics
* Free high speed Wifi
* Flat screen TV with basic cable
* Free outside reserved parking for one car.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A $300 refundable deposit is required and collected directly with us. The deposit will be refunded within 7 days after your check out if no damages occur in the apartment.
There is a Super Fresh supermarket that's a 3 minute drive or 7 minute walk.
|Property Type||Apartment in a building on the 2nd floor|
No seasons with rates found.
Cancellation Policy: No refund will be issued for any reason.